Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of website betby.com (hereinafter – Website).
By accessing the Website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Betby and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Betby. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://betby.com/
for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Subject to other prohibitions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to:
1. access the Website unless you are off age at your country of residence;
4. copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify or copy material or any part thereof from https://betby.com/
5. download or redistribute content from Betby (unless content is specifically made for redistribution or download and such content expressly includes permission for redistribution or download).
6. access or use the Website for the benefit of any third party;
7. access content or data of the Website that is not intended for you, log onto a server that you have no permission to access or otherwise violate or attempt to violate any security or authentication feature or measure of the Website;
8. to attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the software used on the Website;
9. Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any associated system or network, or to breach any security or authentication feature or measures of the Website, and if you are blocked by Betby from accessing the Website (including by blocking your IP address), you will not implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address);
10. Interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting malicious software or computer code (“Malicious Code”) to the Website, load testing, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing,”;
11. Email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; contains any Malicious Code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person or entity; constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized materials; or is otherwise objectionable;
12. Automate access to the Website, including, without limitation, through the use of APIs, bots, scrapers or other similar devices;
13. Violate any applicable law or regulations in connection with your use of the Website;
14. Permit any third party to do any of the foregoing.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without our prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our Website, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Decision of approval or denial of any link requests shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive discretion, however we may (but are not obliged to) take the following criteria into account when taking the decision: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of it; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it’s products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (URL address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Betby's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking in absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Website or any pages thereof or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Use of Demo Version
Demo Version is an aggregation of betting products to demonstrate the possibilities of software solutions and it may not be considered as the final product or product distributed by the owner of this website.
Demo Version may be used to test and evaluate Betby Sportsbook solution for prospect business to business customers only. To access Demo Version, you may be asked to accept Terms and Conditions. If you access the Demo Version you represent that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Demo Version.
We reserve the right to terminate or modify the Demo Version in whole or in part in any manner at our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Demo Version is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or part of the Demo Version.
The Demo Version is not intended and may not be used for end-user experience. No real money deposits can bet made, no real money winnings can be won, no valid bets can be placed, no end-user accounts may be created by use of the Demo Version. Any visualization of deposits or winnings or different layout possibilities are for demonstration purposes of the user interface options that may be available from time to time to prospect B2B customers only.
The Demo Version is not a betting and/or gambling advertisement and is not intended and may not be used for distribution, promotion or advertising of betting and/or gambling services to end users. The Demo Version is intended for and may be used only by B2B professionals.
The Demo Version is not intended for any particular jurisdiction. Provision of betting products shall at all times be subject to any applicable law in any particular jurisdiction. Sportsbook version available as the final product in any particular jurisdiction may be subject to parties’ agreement, requirements of applicable law, changes attributable to our sole discretion, certification and licensing.
It is expressly prohibited to you to use the Demo Version:
- other than for product evaluation purposes (specifically excluding product demonstration, development, or any production or commercial purposes);
- to license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, distribute or time share or otherwise make Demo Version or any part thereof available for access by third parties;
- to disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or modify the Demo Version or otherwise create derivative works of the Demo Version;
- to access the Demo Version for the purpose of developing a product or service that competes with the Demo Version;
- o use the Demo Version to create, use, send, store or run viruses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or other programs or engage in any other malicious act;
- to disrupt security, integrity or operation of the Demo Version;
- to remove or modify a copyright or other proprietary rights notice in the Demo Version;
- to use the Demo Version to reproduce, distribute, display, transmit or use material protected by copyright or other intellectual property right (including the rights of publicity or privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner;
- to use the Demo Version in any manner that may damage the property of another, that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or advocates, promotes or assists in any unlawful act, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws;
- to temporarily or permanently alter, erase, remove, copy, modify, halt or disable the Demo Version, any part thereof or third-party data, software or network;
- to use the Demo Version in a manner that is false, deceptive, misleading or fraudulent, including but not limited to: (1) any attempt to impersonate any person or entity, including any other user, Betby employee or owner of the Demo Version or any part thereof; (2) to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- to monitor or copy materials on the Demo Version for any unauthorized purpose or access the Demo Version via any automatic device, process or means of access such as a robot or spider. - to use the Demo Version in a manner that may have a detrimental effect on the Demo Version function, user interaction or security, including but not limited to:
1. gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information;
2. attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others;
3. disabling, damaging overburdening or impairing the Demo Version or any server, computer or database connected to or accessed by the Demo Version;
4. modifying, blocking or otherwise interfering with the display of the Demo Version;
5. interfering with another user’s ability to access, use and enjoy the Demo Version;
6. transmitting or introducing any malicious or technologically harmful element to the Demo Version such as a spyware program, virus, Trojan horse, worm or logic bomb;
7. performing, without Betby’s express prior written authorization, scalability testing, load testing, probing, scanning, penetration or vulnerability testing of the Demo Version, and
8. engaging in any activities that results in any server being the target of a denial-of-service attack. The Demo Version can be accessed from countries around the world. Access to the Demo Version may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries as the case may be from time to time. If you access the Demo Version, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws. Access to the Demo Version from territories where Demo Version or any part thereof is illegal is prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to any patents, trademarks, domain names, URLs, design rights, copyright, product names and logos, processes, trade secrets, confidential information or any similar rights in any jurisdiction.
Betby.com shall retain and be assigned all rights, title, interest and Intellectual Property Rights in relation to the content found on the Website.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, you must not:
1. reproduce, modify, translate or create derivative works of any content of the Website;
2. sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any content of the Website;
circumvent or disable any security or technical features of the content of the Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your user interface. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your user interface. No link(s) may appear on any page on your user interface or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
This Website is designed to obtain information in a manner that will not compromise your security or reveal personal information about you. Betby does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, for information, other than that being requested and in the appropriate input areas, being posted on this Website through any of the forms that are present on this Website now, or might be added in the future.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs via your computer or another device that you use to access and use the Website.
Thus Betby, its affiliates or employees before you or anyone else are not responsible for:
- Any loss of use, data, goodwill, or profits, whether or not foreseeable;
- Any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever (even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages);
- Any damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable;
- Any damages based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or arising from any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Website;
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing will:
1. limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
No liabilities or responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions that may be present in the Website or any loss or damage resulting from such errors or omissions, whether direct or consequential or whether such entry is made by Betby, its employees, authorized agents or by any person having access to this Website. In the case of such errors or omissions, the only remedy available to you is the rectification of such an error or omission by Betby or any of its authorized representatives.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.